Clean energy starts with YOU
Cleaner energy at competitive rates! It’s that simple. Help pioneer clean, local energy in San Francisco. Your support will help create local jobs and help California combat climate change. The majority of commercial accounts will be automatically enrolled in July of 2018. We will be enrolling residential customers in early 2019, however you can enroll early using the form below.
San Francisco intends to reach its 100 percent carbon-free energy goals by 2030. Upgrading to our SuperGreen is one of the best actions you can take to help San Francisco move towards that goal. Reduce your carbon footprint and protect future generations by upgrading to SuperGreen.
Ready to enroll in CleanPowerSF? Here are your options:
- Cleaner Energy at Competitive Rates
- Generation Rates Lower than PG&E's Basic Generation Rates
- At Least 40% Renewable Energy from California-certified Sources
For more Information see:
- 100% Renewable Energy from California-certified Sources
- Small Premium over Green Rates
($0.015/kWh [or 1.5 cents per kilowatt-hour] for residential accounts (rates vary for commercial accounts so please see our rates page for the SuperGreen premium for your rate plan)